Sammy, the iPhone guy, in the Galleria Mall in Ft. Lauderdale was kind enough to talk with me about his experiences repairing smartphones.
– He learned his trade from watching videos online (Go social media!)
– Smartphones can be taken apart, diagnosed, and fixed in as little as 15 minutes.
– Repairs generally cost between $85-99 and come with a six month warranty.
– Loves the iPhone, but he says Galaxy is a strong competitor.
– Most smartphones are damaged by dropping them without cases on (people love their devices naked).
– Many smartphones are dropped in the pool and in the toilet–but amazingly these can be fixed too!
Thanks Sammy for talking with me today about the ins and outs of the smartphone. 😉