This is a phenomenal speech by Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu to the United Nations on October 1 2013.
Some highlights from the speech:
– Iran is building underground uranium and plutonium enrichment facilities, using advanced centrifuges, conducting enrichments to near dangerous levels, and developing the ICBMs to deliver the nuclear weapons.
– Iran threatens to wipe Israel off the map and chants death to Israel and America.
– Iran is smiling and negotiating, while positioning themselves for a dash over the nuclear finish line.
– Iran is seeking to provide meaningless concessions and empty promises in return for sanctions relief.
– Nuclear weapons in the hands of the rogue regime of Iran makes nuclear terrorism a clear and present danger.
– Israel will never acquiesce to nuclear weapons in the hands of a rogue regime that threatens to wipe them off the map.
– If Israel is forced to act alone, it will and in so doing be safeguarding many other nations as well.
– A bludgeoned Jewish people left for dead [after the Holocaust] will defend themselves with the courage of the Maccabees and not compromise on security.
If you get a chance, it is worth watching the whole thing.