Not sure why I like this, but I do.
What comes to mind, is “the crazier, the better!”
And this is pretty nuts:
– The people have no clothes (but in a modest type of way).
– The men are covering their privates (with handbags), but why not the women?
– They people are sort of gray, yet have different colored ink blots over their feet, hands, eyes, mouth, and hair–almost like they are stymied or perhaps, the opposite, free to be whatever they want.
– They are similar, but yet all different, like us.
– Why these different colors–we don’t know; it is muted, but it is ALIVE.
It’s crazy and it’s people–you never know who or what exactly you are dealing with–but we are all G-d’s creations. 😉
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)