Yesterday, Iran detains 2 U.S. naval vessels…
And 10 of our brave military men and wome (from the world’s superpower) are literally on their knees held captive and broadcast for all the world to see.
Yet the truly unbeleivable response is “We don’t see this as hostile intent.”
However, Iran’s most unfriendly overtures to the U.S. also include:
– Taking 60+ Americans taken hostage for 444 long days.
– Bombing Marine barracks, through Hezbollah proxy, killing 241 American servicemen and women in Beirut.
– Shooting live missiles within just 1,500 yards of our aircraft carriers
– Blowing up a replica of a U.S. warship
– Testing multiple ballistic missiles capable of carrying nukes
– Continuing to hold 4 Americans hostage
– Threatening genocide against the Holy Land
– Regularly chanting “Death to America” and burning our flag
What do we do?
A deal to release $100+ billion dollar to the world’s #1 sponsor of terrorism and remove sanctions.
Funny thing is we’ve seen this story before…
– ISIS attacking and threatening American cities with a new 9/11 attack and seeking to build a dangerous Caliphate
– North Korea testing an H-bomb and ballistic missiles with nukes to hit the U.S.
– Russia annexing Crimea and settling into Syria to bolster Assad
– Syria continuing to use chemical weapons, laying seige and starving tens of thousands of their own people, and killing, wounding, and displacing millions to be absorbed by the West.
But we open our hearts and borders and seek to take in more refugees with a questionabe vetting process, not even use the term “radical Islamist,” and to whiteout any red lines that we’ve drawn to protect our national security.
Surely, our sworn enemies of the Axis of Evil don’t want to hurt us…perhaps, kill and destroy are more accurate terms. 😉
(Source Photo: here with attribution to Jim Simonson)