(Washington, DC. Our Capital of This Great Nation, 2016)
Trump is a long-shot, but IMHO here’s a top 20 why I believe he is nailing it:
1. I’m with you vs. I’m with her.
2. I will be a voice for you and will fight for you vs. I really want this so bad for me.
3. I will re establish law and order vs. I am above the law.
4. I will appropriately name the enemy, stamp out ISIS, and do it fast vs. I won’t even say the word radical Islamists, ISIS is the “JV team,” and absolutely “no boots on the ground.”
4. We will secure America from terrorism vs. it’s just some more “workplace violence” and “what’s the difference at this point,” anyway.
5. We have a ballooning $19 trillion national debt and $900 billion trade deficit vs. the economy is doing just dandy (for now).
6. I will tell you the truth vs. I will hide the truth and lie, but profoundly claim transparency.
7. I will hire and recognize the best and brightest vs. I will hire and promote my friends and cronies.
8. I will invest in jobs, education, and infrastructure vs. I will invest in pork-barrel politics and lobbyist-controlled agendas.
9. Fairness and equality for everyone vs. I’ll pick and choose and you know who you are (at least until after the election).
10. We’re going back to space, discovery, and innovation vs. we are canceling the shuttle program and riding on Russian rockets.
11. We will bring manufacturing and jobs back to America vs. we will continue to send them, by the millions, overseas.
12. We will get a good deal for America vs. we will get a personal sham legacy.
13. We will be true to our friends and allies vs. we will embrace bitter “Death to America” enemies.
14. Over half the executives in my company are women and get paid equally to men vs. vote for me because I’m a women.
15. I build amazing city skylines vs. I destroy entire regions around the globe.
16. I am the son of a great builder and am a successful family and business man vs. I am the former First Lady of the 2nd impeached president of the United States.
17. I work and earn my money vs. I take donations for my foundation and oversized speaking fees for myself.
18. I am a political outsider in a system that Bernie Sanders himself admitted is rigged vs. I am the system and adept at doing the rigging.
19. I will lead and make America great and respected again vs. I will lead from behind, with a policy of disengagement, withdrawal, and appeasement, and dishonoring this great nation.
20. I and our children are the future vs. I am from the past and will bring more of it to you.
In latest polls from 13 July, 73% of Americans are unhappy and dissatisfied with the direction this nation is heading in!
But there is sunshine lighting up the lies of the last years.
I have hope again for this amazing country.
Greatness, freedom, human rights, fairness, equality, security, and prosperity.
Oh and BTW…Ivanka is a total star on the Trump team!
(These are strictly my personal views and do not represent those or any organization.)
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)