– Investing in new advanced nuclear weapons, such as stealth nukes that can destroy an area the size of Texas or France
– Adding hundreds of new warheads
– Moving nukes to the European doorstep of Poland and Lithuania
– Flying Russian bombers within 40 miles of California coast
– Pulling out of non-proliferation agreements, including producing new intermediate range nuclear cruise missiles
– Violating security pacts to destroy plutonium stockpiles
– Skipping the nuclear security summit
– Conducting massive civil defense drills
– Building dozens of new underground bunkers
– Entering a new arms race with the U.S.
Well perhaps this is all just saber-rattling bluster and party-rallying political rhetoric.
The real question is if this is all talk, then why all the costly actions being made?
Self defense experts always say never pull out a weapon unless you seriously intend to use it, so are Russia’s intentions to simply counter the West or is it going to go way beyond that. 😉
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)