So this is a photo from today in the cafeteria of the mac and cheese.
What I see without fail, day-in and day-out ,is that the people take the yummy crispy cheese off the top of the mac and cheese.
The result is that just a few people get all the cheesy cheese from on top and everyone else is left with the noodles underneath.
So for cheese sake, why do they do it?
– For the Love of Cheese – People simply love melted cheese so much, they’ll do anything to get more of it.
– Because They Can Take Cheese – People take the best part, the crispy cheese on top for themselves, because they can and there is only benefits to themselves and no adverse consequences if they do it.
– They are Very Hungry for Cheese – People take the cheese because they are so famished, only the cheese on top can satisfy their hunger pains.
– Sense of Cheese Entitlement – People have a sense of entitlement for themselves, and if there’s cheese to be had, they they are entitled to it.
– Cheese Narcissism – People are innately selfish for cheese and they will take and take and take until there is no cheese on top for anyone else.
– Anti-social Cheese Behavior – People have anti-social personality cheese disorder, so they can’t help but take all the cheese.
– Not Enough Cheese to Go Around – People feel their is simply not enough cheese to go around; in other words cheese is a scarce resource, which makes it a valuable cheese commodity to scoop up for themselves.
What is really funny-sad about this whole cheese situation is that every day the food service seems to put out the same leftover mac and cheese with a fresh topping of the cheesy-cheese on top, only for it all to be taken off again–cheesy day after cheesy day. 😉
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)