So have you ever dealt with these types of people?
They are what is commonly referred to as:
Some telltale signs in combination:
– Out of control (off the spectrum)
– Exaggerated thinking/delusional
– Feelings of victimhood/paranoia/anger
– Gesturing wildly
– Fingers tightly extended or clenched into fists
– Banging on the table/wall
– Sharpening facial lines
– Clenching of the lips/teeth
– Bugged out/staring eyes
– Dark, hallowed-out eye sockets
– Disheveled hair/clothes
– In your face/space
– Potentially violent/dangerous
When you are dealing with batshit crazy…watch out!
You can’t reason with them. You can’t confront them. You can’t evade them.
They have you in their sights.
BTW, I looked up the derivation of this term:
It come from “there is nothing at all going on upstairs”–such that the bells are no longer ringing in the church tower, and hence the bats are coming to rest there, and they have been there so long that the batsh*t has built up.
There is certainly a lot of batshit from what I can see! 😉
(Source Photo: here with attribution to geralt)