– Russia accuses U.S. that the rallies of masses of people seeking freedom and human rights in Hong Kong and Ukraine are really CIA plots.
– Ebola enters the U.S. ten days ago by a man who arrived from known, striken Liberia.
– “The Earth lost half of its wildlife in the past four decades.”
– Oklahoma man, who recently tried to convert colleagues, beheads one of them at work.
– Man who is armed felon (with “three felony convictions for assault and battery”) gets within feet of and potentially endangers President on elevator within days of another man with a knife, who climbs fence, enters White House and skips about and into the East Room.
– Report that if just a “100-meter wide asteroid hit Washington, D.C….’it could wipe out everything within the Beltway.'”
So in case you didn’t have enough to worry about..this is our world and what we are doing to it. 😉
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)