What a way to handle global leadership…all you have to say is, just “Cut it out!” and your job is done.
– Cyber attacking the U.S. democratic election, invasion of Crimea, and encroaching on NATO with nuclear capable missiles…just cut it out!
– Vast destruction of Aleppo including hospitals, schools, and markets, killings, refugees, and humanitarian crisis, and the dangerous use of chemical weapons on civilians…just cut it out!
– China stealing our drone and militarizing the South China Sea…just cut it out!
– North Korea testing advanced nukes and ballistic missiles capable of reaching Europe and America and threatening to use them…just cut it out!
– Iran taking our sailors captive, humiliating them, buzzing our warships, and violating the nuclear arms deal…just cut it out!
– Abandoning our friends and allies and befriending our enemies sworn to kill us and not even being able to say the words, “Radical Islamist”…just cut it out!
– Spiraling divisiveness, rioting in our inner cities, and cycles of racial and police violence…just cut it out!
– An unsustainable Obamacare with double digit rising rates and decreasing insurance choices (many localities with only 1)…just cut it out!
– Doubling of the U.S. national debt by another $10 trillion and enacting regulations that are strangling business…just cut it out!
– Endless ISIS and other terrorist attacks (yesterday on Berlin, Zurich, Turkey and more) and calls it “workplace violence” or a traffic accident…just cut it out!
Anyone who says that now “We’re feeling what not having hope feels like,” truly must be referring to where we come from and not where we are going.
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)