Going on 13 years since 9/11…
– Ukraine invaded by Russia seeking to annex Crimea
– Malaysia Airline with 239 aboard missing and still a mystery
– Sochi, suspected hijacker tries to divert plane, F-16s scrambled
– Syria aided by Hezbollah fighters, estimates of more than 150,000 dead
– Iran ships medium range missiles to Hamas in the Gaza Strip
– Iraq Suicide bombing a somewhat regular occurrence
– Pakistan death toll in war on terror estimated at 49,000
– Saudi Arabia concerned about Muslim Brotherhood and
– Lebanon, twin suicide car bombings in capital
– Egypt, terror attack on tourist bus in Red Sea resort
– Somalia, car bombing at national intelligence headquarters
– North Korea accused by South of “reign of terror”
Where are we in the war on terror–are we really any safer?
All opinions my own.
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)