It’s Tisha B’Av tonight.
But this is a good one for Rosh Hashanah in 2 months.
Got to contain the spray from the blowing of the shofar.
It’s a coronavirus time of year. 😉
(Source Photo: Facebook)
Oops! I goofed watering the plants this week.
I got a new spray bottle from Home Depot and I put the Fantastic cleaner it in.
Thinking about the new bottle, I accidentally picked it up to water the plants.
I sprayed the cactus and immediately realized what I had done!
Oh sh*t! I just poisoned my cactus. So quickly, I poured water in to try to dilute it.
I thought to myself how the plant would react and I imagined how a person would react if they drank Fantastic.
Sure enough within a couple of days the cactus was reeling.
But I think a person could probably recover if it wasn’t too much, so I’m hoping the cactus will too. 😉
(Credit Photo: Andy Blumenthal)
Ok, this is not your typical handwashing sign.
Usually these signs that are mandated by health regulations in food establishments remind employees to wash their hands before returning to work.
Of course, given all the Clostridium, E. coli, Hepatitis, Listeria, Norovirus, and Salmonella out there, we know that unfortunately many food workers are not following these instructions very well…yes, yuck!
Here, someone “sanitized” the sign, and rubbed out the “h” and the top part of the “d” in hands and left the crude word, “anus.”
Now employees must wash not their hands, but their anus (does that help in food preparation?)!
Perhaps, whoever did this are lobbyists for some sort of bidets in this country.
Given all the political crap that goes on around this town, this may be a very good idea. 😉
(Source Photo: Dannielle Blumenthal)