I am looking for a good book on the Jewish view of the End of Times.
- Who fights who?
- What happens and how does the fighting finally end?
- Who will live and who will die?
- Who from the dead will be resurrected?
- What occurs in practical terms when the Mashiach arrives?
- What does G-d’s revelation to the whole world look and feel like?
- Where is Israel at each step in unfolding of the redemption?
- How does the 3rd Temple actually get built?
- Is world peace not only possible, but also enduring?
Wow, would love to read a layman’s book like this.
Can anyone recommend anything really good? 😉
(Credit Photo: Andy Blumenthal)